Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.388 INR / ETB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,121 (19,731 Birr) in Jima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)