Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.114 INR / ILS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,629 (3,434 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)