Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,423 (€734) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)