Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06365 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,752 (₩813,084) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)