Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 INR / KGS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,440 (52,401 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)