Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.809 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,272 (R$ 2,336) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)