Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.339 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,716 (3,277TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rabat costs 56 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)