Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,549 (₨88,984) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (43 minutes ago)