Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 100.579 INR / JOD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,766 (Dinar 525) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)