Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.291 INR / JOD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,776 (Dinar 511) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)