Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.098 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,300 (S/. 2,095) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)