Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10807 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,093 (CH$593,088) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)