Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,066 (€670) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)