Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 50% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,306 (€767) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)