Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.678 INR / EGP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨44,076 (E£ 11,982) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)