Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.829 INR / EGP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,722 (E£ 12,462) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)