Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.263 INR / TWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,776 (23,320 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)