Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.186 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,266 (28,947 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)