Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.280 INR / TWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,329 (23,831 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)