Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.219 INR / TWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,759 (24,223 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)