Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.755 INR / SBD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,856 (7,522 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)