Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.741 INR / SBD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,907 (7,540 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)