Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,605 (16,753,141 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)