Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00305 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,315 (17,158,792 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)