Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.958 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,928 ($969) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)