Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.367 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,897 (4,910元) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)