Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.383 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,221 (5,222元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)