Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12065 INR / SOS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 221% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,410 (1,304,691 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)