Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.491 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,551 (5,486元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)