Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,560 (¥101,036) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)