Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,801 (¥106,701) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)