Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,682 (¥102,225) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)