Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,295 (¥94,558) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)