Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,203 (﷼ 31,697,304) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)