Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,993 (﷼ 28,585,959) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)