Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 38% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,591 ($934) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)