Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.285 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 83% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,963 ($1,173) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)