Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,345 in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)