Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,678 in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)