Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,174 (₨81,036) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)