Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.126 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,375 (元4,382) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (42 minutes ago)