Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.457 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,222 (4,994元) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)