Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.686 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,332 (710 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)