Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,607 (€695) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)