Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,440 (€691) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)