Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.068 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,390 (元5,998) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (20 minutes ago)