Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 106% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,700 ($1,275) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)