Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.700 INR / SEK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,525 (8,120 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)