Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,732 (﷼ 26,788,160) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)