Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,562 (﷼ 24,994,036) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)