Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04114 INR / CDF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,814 (1,453,926 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)