Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04358 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,769 (1,233,807 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tambov costs руб 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 2 hours ago)