Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.298 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,897 (3,273 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)