Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.650 INR / EGP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨42,914 (E£ 11,758) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)