Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018.
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,636 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)