Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,697 (Php31,465) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)