Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,646 (Php36,577) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)