Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.956 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,768 (3,100 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)