Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12220 INR / XAF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,849 (383,371 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)