Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12858 INR / XAF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,813 (364,081 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)