Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39578 INR / LKR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,306 (111,945 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tambov costs руб 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 2 hours ago)