Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42578 INR / LKR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,320 (113,487 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)