Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.900 INR / TND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨41,160 (1,653 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)