Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,727 (¥98,672) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (39 minutes ago)