Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,845 (¥86,207) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)