Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.896 INR / BWP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,183 (P7,857) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)